Top BE TRUE TO YOURSELF Status and Sayings
- Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don’t even deserve to be an issue in your life.
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
- In the long run, its less about achieving things and more about doing the right things, for yourself and others. Its about being a genuinely good person.
- If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- There’s power in looking silly and not caring that you do.
- To move ahead you need to believe in yourself…have conviction in your beliefs and the confidence to execute those beliefs.
- People always think that the most painful thing in life is losing the one you value. The truth is, the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too..
- Be careful with lies. You might tell so many that you won’t remember the truth yourself.!!
- Dream the biggest dreams you can imagine, because nothing will stop you except yourself.
+10 Empowering sayings + status and Quotes to Use as Affirmations
- People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.
- Don’t ask yourself too many questions about life because once you do, you are going to end up going ins*ane looking for the right answer. Most questions in life don’t have answers.
- Ignore the critics. Only mediocrity is safe from ridicule. Dare to be different!
- Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
- Don’t lose yourself. It’s good to follow leaders, but it’s even better to become one.
- If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone
- The most painful thing in life is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too. You ARE special too!
- Life isn’t about how to survive the storm,it’s about how to dance in the rain. You have every right to a beautiful life. NEVER be ashamed of your problems… Your body… Yourself… YOU are worth LIFE. If you believe in yourself anything is possible.
- Live life with no regrets. Laugh at the confusion. Smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.
- When you learn to depend on yourself, you will be happier in life.
- some day your going to have realize that you are going to have to pick yourself up, because some day, the people you have doing that for you, might not be there…
Top Be Yourself Quotes to Embrace the Skin You’re In!
be yourself-not your idea of what you think somebody else’s idea of yourself should be.
Forgive those who insult you, attack you or take you for granted. But more than that, forgive yourself for allowing them to hurt you.
The size of your problems is nothing compared with your ability to solve them. Don’t overestimate your problems and underestimate yourself.
You know you truly care about someone when you have to try to convince yourself that you don’t.
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.
Always be yourself. No one can ever tell you you’re doing it wrong.
Don’t feel guilty if you can’t make everyone happy. The only person you should make happy is yourself. Don’t let anyone dictate your life; make it as you want it to be.
If life was a game, would you consider yourself winning or losing?
The important thing is not to be bitter over life’s disappointments. Learn to let go of the past, and recognize that every day won’t be sunny. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness of despair, remember, it’s only in the black of night that you see the stars, and those stars lead you back home.
If you take it from me, live your life for yourself, because when it’s all said and done you Don’t need anyone else
Every day you need to look yourself in the eye and ask yourself if this is what you should be doing with your life.
The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don’t let them put you in that position.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.
Things may go wrong, people may put you down at times but that’s the time to remind yourself to trust your own judgments and opinions, to keep your life focused on believing in yourself.
The more secure you are with yourself, the less time you spend trying to tear others down.
Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live
If you try to control everything, and then worry about the things you can’t control, you are setting yourself up for a lifetime of frustration and misery.
Be true to yourself. Whatever happens in life you need to be able to look in the mirror and respect YOU.
Be true to yourself: don’t try and be someone your not to have someone like you or to get into a group. if they don’t accept you the way you are, they aren’t your real friends..