April Fools Status WhatsApp Facebook Unparalleled topic 2023
April Fool Status for WhatsApp Facebook 2023
-April Fool is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty four days.
april fool and latest quotes 2023
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.
Hi Dear FOOL, Wish you a Happy April Fool Day. Today is your day. 😀
Definition of FOOL: Knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believing the lies.
Fool a wonderful friend like you on April Fool Day? NEVER! Press F13 on your keyboard if your agree with me my friend ??
A day will come when the world will celebrate your name, your fame, your personality and your views. But April Fool comes once in a year and that your day. 🙂
I’m fool, I’m fool I’m fool OK OK COOL I AGREE YOUR FOOL now please control yourself…
Hey U Know Which is the best day to propose a girl.. April 1 U Know Why?? If she accept its your luck otherwise just tell April Foooooll.
OMG everyone what is that flying over the sky outside!
fool status, cool status, whatsapp status 2023,
- At our family BBQ’s my dad would serve us briquettes and say the marshmallows burned.
- Oh April Fool’s day, where everyone teeter-totters between brilliance and insanity. Welcome to my World!!
- The next time you have company, serve them a bowl of shelled peanuts. After they’ve eaten a few handfuls, casually mention that you’ve never liked peanuts, but you love to suck the chocolate off of them.
- 1000 VIRUS DETECTED! When you turn your phone off it won’t WORK AGAIN!
- April Fools day is just representing what really we are on other 355 days.
- The first of April, some do say Is set apart for All Fool’s Day; But why the people call it so Nor I, nor they themselves, do know, But on this day are people sent On purpose for pure merriment.
- A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows him to be a fool.
- If you have anything important to tell me, tell me tomorrow cause I won’t believe you today. Happy April Fools Day!
- You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.